lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

WHAT ' S THE MATTER??

Introduction: In this unit I talk about the expotition with Luis Vargas of health problems...


Dr Vargas: Hi Luis how do you feel?

Luis Cardozo: I feel sick.

Dr Vargas: Why. What' s wrong?

Luis Cardozo: well, I have a terrible stomachace.

Dr Vargas: Why do you have a stomachace?

Luis Cardozo: Because I drank an ate to much yesterday.

Dr Vargas: Well, make an appoiment and see you tomorrow there.


NEXT DAY...


Recepcionist: Hello. How can I help you?

Luis Cardozo: Good morning I have an appoiment to day with the doctor Vargas.

Recepcionist: Ok What's your name?

Luis Cardozo: My name is Luis Cardozo.

Recepcionist: Let me check... That's right you have an appoiment at 3:00 pm, sit down a second please.

Recepcionist: ok you can come in now.

Luis Cardozo: Ok thank you

Dr Vargas: Hi Luis how do you feel today?

Luis Cardozo: I still fell sick doctor. I'm still have a stomachache.

Dr Vargas: Ok take these pills and call me tomorrow if you are still sick.

Luis Cardozo: Ok thank you very much

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hi! Luis
excelent dramatations!!! very funny

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Luis!
excelent dramatations. very funny