lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

The Food

Introduction: In this unit I talk about the food. the food that I like eat and the food thad I don' t like eat


1. Very little: Yogurt, cereal, milk and vegetables.


2. Some: Apples, bananas, fish, tomatoes, cheese and bread.


3. A lot of : Chicken, pasta, hamburger, beef and pizza.



- I love eating pizza and hamburgers, I really enjoy eating pasta, sometimes I eat some tomatoes, cheese and I usually eat a little cereal.


- I like pasta, hamburgers and pizza. I don`t like vegetables and yogurt.


- I need to eat more vegetables and milk. I need to eat less pasta, pizza and hamburgers.


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hello my name is Francisco I am 18 years old I am of maracaibo Venezuela my first language is the Spanish and the second your page is Italian is very good I congratulate to you